Saturday, May 12, 2012

bye-Petrova started very well Rift Platinum bye-Petrova started very well - MJSS

129810460563906250_128Ivan against NO.1 challenge to look forward to their little Wei: I love Blue Earth Yeah sporting May 9: xiaowei in the match in the second round of the Madrid open in 6-2, conquered puff liuqin 6-1 Kova, the next round, she will face the woziniyaqi, before it was a world of confrontation. "I serve and moved better, now I'm very good. "She said," but I still think that everything is just fine, I really feel that I can beTo continue in the mud to learn anything, I want to continue to progress, and strive to be better. I really love the blue golf course, want to continue to win. "Xiao Wei and woziniyaqi fight 4 times in total, Xiao Wei to 3 win 1 negative leading, but the last fight was woziniyaqi won, and took place in Miami on the masters. World first Ivanovic 7-5, 6-1 over the bye-Petrova, the next round SWTOR CD-key, she will face the world's first azhalun card. "The first set very good, bye-Petrova started very well, I do not have too many mistakes. "Ivanovic said Rift Platinum," in the second set, my serve better, in hand to give her more of the pressure, that's two biggest difference. I like the mud floor, IGrowing up on such a site, Blue Earth more slippery for some, but it is the same for everyone, so you just need to stay focused as ever. "Ivanovic and azhalunka fight on three occasions, Ivanovic 2 WINS 1 defeat leader, drove past twice, Ivanovic to win, but at that time, azhalunka is not the world. "VicatWas playing really well, for anyone, it is a challenge. "Ivanovic said wow power leveling," when I saw the check table, I really want to play the world's first to challenge myself, I wish I could play my levels today. �� Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment